MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening
I have a clubman 2009 which has no bluetooth. Have purchased a Jabra Freeway which allows the playing of the iPhone through the cars speakers. Only problem is it needs a vacant FM channel. 88.1. it tells me. I managed to locate and use it once but now it just tunes right past and I cant figure out how to how to get back to it. Dont even know what the second line of options under the station numbers are / do. Turning the tuning button just places a tick against each one of these. Auto tune only stops at staions that exist. Not vacant ones. Anyone know of any instructions on how to tune the thing. Preferably how to save 88.1 to one of the numerous buttons that don't appear to do anything.

thanks
Stuart

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Tried but but the auto tuning goes straight past it. I sat and pushed buttons this morning and managed to "turn off" auto tune (or something) and could manually get to 88.1
Whether i can do it again is another matter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Glad you got it tuned, at least you know it is possible next time you need to change it! Hopefully you were able to save 88.1MHz as a preset....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts