MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MINI-no-more
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insurance question...sorry...

I'm 99% sure I'm going to order the new Works kit for my 03 MCS but am struggling with insurance. I'm currently insured with Norwich Union via a broker, but the broker seems to be finding it really hard to get a quote for the Works MCS. I know the broker deals with multiple insurers and not just Norwich Union. The main problem seems to be getting the Works kit recognised. If you say "my car has the Works kit" should that make sense to the insurers or should I be re-wording my request?? Has anyone else had a similar problem? Sorry if this question has been asked before :eek:

·
MINI-no-more
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HObzy said:
Liverpool Victoria have it on their list, so do tescos, and try Adrian Flux too...
Thanks HObzy, Ideally I want to stay with my brokers...my policy has a couple of oddities on it and whenever I need a temporary cover note etc they've been brilliant. I just can't get them to understand the definition of 'Works Kit' :rolleyes: Oh well, I'll givem them a bit more time in the hope they can help.

·
Grumpometer: OFF SCALE
6,836 Posts
its on churchills list too, got a very reasonable quote of £440(7yrs ncb,married 2 kids proff on road parking and 6000 mile pa limit)

·
Grumpometer: OFF SCALE
6,836 Posts
RVW said:
:red: :red: :)

You will need more than 6000mile year limit if you are to participate in the MINI2 runs;) :D
also need more time of work and more understanding wife :D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Tinkerbell said:
Thanks HObzy, Ideally I want to stay with my brokers...my policy has a couple of oddities on it and whenever I need a temporary cover note etc they've been brilliant. I just can't get them to understand the definition of 'Works Kit' :rolleyes: Oh well, I'll givem them a bit more time in the hope they can help.
They obviously need a reminder that they are working for YOU, and need to find out what it is themselves. That is what they get paid for after all ;)

·
MINI-no-more
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HObzy said:
They obviously need a reminder that they are working for YOU, and need to find out what it is themselves. That is what they get paid for after all ;)
My thoughts exactly! Don't they realise how much I NEED this Works kit :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts