MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
any day now....
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's, before anyone asks I have used the search function, but I've not found anything which exactly answers my question.

Here's what I would ideally like to be able to do...
1) Have my iPhone (non 3G) charge from the armrest
2) Bluetooth integration w/MFSW and Ideally the Head Unit screen
3) Play audio from the iPhone, when it is in the arm rest.

Is this even possible? I know Mikey has some kits which do parts of what I aim to do, but ideally I'd like to be able to do all 3 together. The car has comfort access and Hi-Fi, if that makes any difference.

Cheers for the help guys (and girls ;) )
Brian.

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Thats all on our plan but it will be quite some time before factory display is solved
MFSW we can do for phone functions - MFSW for ipod functions is currently in the mixer
Although comfort access cars may notbe covered

·
any day now....
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mikey, maybe I'll put that set-up on the long finger for a bit. Perhaps an active dock on a no holes mount by the key slot would be the best option with one of the evo parrott kits. Any idea how much this set-up would be for a car with keyless go, inc fitting?

Brian.

·
Wanted an Audi
2,105 Posts
Thanks Mikey, maybe I'll put that set-up on the long finger for a bit. Perhaps an active dock on a no holes mount by the key slot would be the best option with one of the evo parrott kits. Any idea how much this set-up would be for a car with keyless go, inc fitting?

Brian.
Im 99% sure you cant use that kit with comfort access :confused:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi guy's, before anyone asks I have used the search function, but I've not found anything which exactly answers my question.

Here's what I would ideally like to be able to do...
1) Have my iPhone (non 3G) charge from the armrest
2) Bluetooth integration w/MFSW and Ideally the Head Unit screen
3) Play audio from the iPhone, when it is in the arm rest.

Is this even possible? I know Mikey has some kits which do parts of what I aim to do, but ideally I'd like to be able to do all 3 together. The car has comfort access and Hi-Fi, if that makes any difference.

Cheers for the help guys (and girls ;) )
Brian.
In the US there's mObridge, no idea if there's a UK distributor however.

The iPod cable is likely to be much too short to reach the armrest too.

·
any day now....
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for the replies guys, just a quick update,

I suddenly remembered my iPod is sitting in a drawer, so I'm just going to use that, much easier and cheaper!
Might just use a BT headset in the meantime until the new year when I have a chance to visit Mikey for a few jobs!

Brian.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts