MINI Cooper Forum banner

What MINI2 merchandise would you buy? (multiple choices are allowed)

• Car stickers (inside of glass facing out).

Votes: 126 77.3%
  • Keyrings.

Votes: 86 52.8%
  • T-Shirts.

Votes: 77 47.2%
  • Mouse Mats.

Votes: 50 30.7%
  • Sweaters.

Votes: 29 17.8%
  • Pens.

Votes: 41 25.2%
  • Something else (please comment below)...

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Mugs.

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Tax disc holders.

Votes: 62 38.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People have been asking about the chance of 'official' MINI2 merchandise.

Well, the site costs a bomb to run at the moment, and if people will pay to buy MINI2 branded stuff then that is a great way to help cover costs.

So, would you buy MINI2 stuff, and what MINI2 merchandise would you be most happy to part with your cash for....

Any feedback welcome, but I am away now for the weekend, so expect no rapid response!

:)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
You'd probably have to consider the ubiquitous baseball cap on your merchandise list

We Aussie residents would appreciate a Stubby Holder if you can muster it

I am not going to be the one who requests a windscreen strip, however. (Very '80s!)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Count me in for all of that, it sounds like a great way to fund the site and show our allegance. (My cheque's in the post!):p :p :p

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
Hi Paul

As I already have a MINI2.com car sticker adorning the rear window of our cooper,how about a tax disc holder or a baseball hat or even a mug.{no comments please}

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
A black polo/T-shirt/sweatshirt with a discrete MINI2 logo would 'do it' for me..:) If possible, with a choice of colour for the '2' bit, echoing the colours the car is available in at present (red, brg, silver etc). £15/£10/£20 respectively sound about right cost wise?

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Any chance you can add a box for all of the above :confused: :confused:

I'd certainly buy MINI2.COM stuff :)

is MINI2.COm a registered trademark :D :D :D :D

·
Tinkering In The Garage
2,169 Posts
I would like the club to fund the site, and what about the ads that were suggested for additional income for the site?
If we are going to do the club thing too we will need some income other than membership and for a club that is t-shirts etc. Paul , PM me or give me a bell to chat about the club, if you still want it to go ahead.
Ady (R50):cool:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Paul, I think it's a great idea to raise money for the site, count me in.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
How about this for a sticker?

If you think the car is cute.........wait until you see the driver :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
How about a Mini2 watch (a watch with a mini2 logo on the face) Mini2 sunglasses, Mini2 beach towels, Mini2 kozies (the little foam things that you place your can of pop/beer in to keep it cold), Mini2 posters (large unique pictures of Minis in various situations), Mini2 golfshirts, Mini2 desk clock, Mini2 calendars, Mini2 CD holder, Mini2 lapel pin, and on and on and on.......:p ;)

·
M2 Bapmaster
3,138 Posts
If you do decide to do t-shirts, sweaters etc could they go up to really big sizes as I'm quite a large fellow if you know what I mean!

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
When I went to the NAIAS (Detroit Auto Show) I was really wishing I had a shirt on that said MINI2.COM. So, yes I think this is a great idea. I would definitely purchase some items :D

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
How about some smaller MINI2 stickers the right way round for us motorcyclists to put on our bikes?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts