MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!! first of all I have to say that my inglish is very bad, but I hope that someone can understand me... I´m very interested in carbon pieces for the interior and I would like to know where can I buy this kind f product. Thank you so much!!

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
gonzalomed said:
Thanks!! but I can´t understand "german". Any link in inglish?? You know the way to buy this kind of pieces from spain??
are u looking for full on carbon fiber or just an overlay... JCW has one for the mini, VERY expensive though.. i think hamman also has a kit for the mini that's full carbon fiber.. i just have to find the website for it...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hi there,

I saw the word carbon! We supply the Hamann range which includes the carbon fibre dash, if your a mini2 privilege member you also recieve 10% off all hamann interior products. If your interested we also have just bought out our own Lohen Carbon bonnet, each one is personalised with your name and the production number.

Our website is www.lohen.co.uk
Hamann products are in Products, New releases.

I hope this is of some help.

Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Lohen said:
Hi there,

I saw the word carbon! We supply the Hamann range which includes the carbon fibre dash, if your a mini2 privilege member you also recieve 10% off all hamann interior products. If your interested we also have just bought out our own Lohen Carbon bonnet, each one is personalised with your name and the production number.

Our website is www.lohen.co.uk
Hamann products are in Products, New releases.

I hope this is of some help.

Cheers,
[email protected]
Nick

Do you have any plans to introduce such items as Carbon interior rings for speedo, rev counter and the like... the only place I have ever seen these is from a Japanese company and think they would be a nice add on... can't find them anywhere else tho :(

·
Registered
864 Posts
wibbly said:
Nick

Do you have any plans to introduce such items as Carbon interior rings for speedo, rev counter and the like... the only place I have ever seen these is from a Japanese company and think they would be a nice add on... can't find them anywhere else tho :(
We are planning too yes. We are planning to produce many parts in carbon fibre and these will be some. If you can't wait until then, we can get them made up for you as a one off but they may cost slightly more, but then they will be unique!

[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts