MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
loads of cars have orange light. u ever been in a vw with blue lights they look PHAT! blue interior lights in a indi blue/white mini cooper would look good and its differnt and it would keep me quite doing it, for a long time by the looks of it.

You not think?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I have an EB Cooper and would like to do the same if it was easy enough ;)
I think that should be the next change to the 2006 facelift. It must be easy enough to program in different interior lighting colours.
Maybe Orange, Blue, red and green for starters :)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
MOCKSY said:
loads of cars have orange light. u ever been in a vw with blue lights they look PHAT! blue interior lights in a indi blue/white mini cooper would look good and its differnt and it would keep me quite doing it, for a long time by the looks of it.

You not think?

Blue will date fairly quicky IMHO, the reason for the current craze is that blue LED's used to be VERY expensive to manufacture. A few years ago they came up with a new approach to LED manufacture which is why manufacturers have got access to very cheap blue and white LED's.

Remember, the MINI is retro styled, it's not some Jap-box playstation car. :D :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.