MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what everyone's experience has been like with International MINI, in Milwaukee WI.

I would like to give a shout out to MINI Jewel. Hi Aimee!!!

Thanks guys!

·
I'm baaaaack!!
2,349 Posts
Just want to say to anyone considering International MINI in Milwaukee, they are awesome! Talk to Kyle, Adam or Anthony. They have all been there since MINI came to the US, so they are informed and dedicated! Awesome guys!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just order my new car with IA. I talked with Anthony (British MINI guy), I think he is wonderful, has lots of info about the MINI, and I feel very confortable when I place my order with them. Since lots of sales person don't know what they are doing, and don't know such and such options....

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm ordering a Mini S from International as soon as I have an idea when my house will be finished (probably be ordering in the spring or summer--hopefully sooner, if I can decide on a friggin' color!). I spent a couple of hours there, asking questions and driving the Mini and Mini S this summer, and stopped in more recently (I'm an hour and a half away, but was passing through Milwaukee) to check out the new colors. I'd strongly recommend Anthony--he knows his stuff, and more importantly, he's honest--if he doesn't know the answer, he won't b.s. you; he'll look it up or do the best he can to find out--and if the answer isn't there yet, he'll tell you. He's about as low pressure of a salesman as you'd ever meet--helpful without being pushy.

A couple of other plusses for International is they don't mark over MSRP, and you can get some fairly nice customization done--like color coded wheel arches, etc.

Can't speak for the service department though (although I'm hoping it's as good as the sales department) as I don't have any experience with it.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Think they're terrible

I have had nothing but complaints about international autos. Too numerous to list here. Unfortunately, didn't have Anthony as my MA.

I'm going to get the JCW package in the spring for my convertible...I'll be going to a Chicago dealer for that.

Anyone want any further info, email me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have nothing but praise for International MINI in Milwaukee.

I worked with the reputable Anthony (who is even referenced in a recent edition of Road & Track Magazine). He was phenomenal!

They were knowledgeable, never pushed anything on me - There was so little pressure that If it wasn't for all of the shiny cars inside, it was hard to know I was even in a car dealership.

I would highly recommend them, and would vouch for Anthony a thousand times over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts