MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening!

I've noticed a few people mention the iPhone, and wondered...how many of you fine folks own one? And if you do, are you planning on upgrading to the new iPhone 3G?

Me and the misses got our iPhones back in September, and love'm. We can't wait until the App Store goes live, so I can snag some of those free programs mentioned in the keynote this past week. Plus games games games! I see Super Monkey Ball in my future.

So how about it? Who's got one, and who's upgrading?

Werd to ya folks!
-Dave

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Good evening!

I've noticed a few people mention the iPhone, and wondered...how many of you fine folks own one? And if you do, are you planning on upgrading to the new iPhone 3G?

Me and the misses got our iPhones back in September, and love'm. We can't wait until the App Store goes live, so I can snag some of those free programs mentioned in the keynote this past week. Plus games games games! I see Super Monkey Ball in my future.

So how about it? Who's got one, and who's upgrading?

Werd to ya folks!
-Dave
I don't actually know what one is!! I can cope with a Blackberry and am planning to buy one of those very soon :)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
i've had my 2g iphone since they came out. I've already registered for my free upgrade to the 3g Iphone and take delivery on the 11th july,

It is the only phone you'll ever need,

Don;t waste on the blackberry, its so limited. My company have said after using my 2g iphone and seeing how good that is they will change all of our blackberrys across to 3g iphones.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I'd be in line on day one, but my agreement with t-mo expires two days later, so I literally have July 13 on my calendar to buy an iphone. :)

The question will be how much I spend on apps as soon as I get home... adding 3rd party software is what finally qualifies it as a smartphone. I would have paid the original price so I guess at 299 I'll have plenty left over to spend on $5 apps. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
My contract with Verizon is up and I'm looking at getting an iPhone. While the 3G looks nice, there's no 3G in my area, so I'm thinking of buying a 2g and using it contract free for a while.

·
Yo! Ol' Man!
1,966 Posts
Maybe they should rename it the iPoor...

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
LOL, I never look at the long term outcome of buying a product like that.

So yes, I will be buying the 8 Gig model and the lowest plan. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts