MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Hoping someone can help, Just recently bought the wife a new mini clubman and ipod nano, When plugging in through the USB and Aux connections under the climate control, the ipod does not even recognise the connection and does not charge or anything.

Has anyone had this problem at all and if so what have you managed to do about it?

Apologies if this has been posted previously I had a look and couldn't see it anywhere.

I know that the mini connection piece is working as the 80gb video ipod I've got works (although it is a little slow to pick up the connection).

Thanks to anyone who can help. The only thing that I can think of is to take the car back to the dealer....

·
Registered
49 Posts
My Nano is tempremental too.

I'm just using the bog standard USB cable, and am starting to notice a few niggles here and there. The iPod need to be sync'd with a PC for the standard lead to work, if it's sync'd with a Mac I'm sure you'll need to part with your cash for the genuine BMW lead.

I've noticed though, that when my iPod doesn't work, my Bluetooth doesn't work either. Will try n suss out whether is my Phone, the iPod or the lead before I resort to buying the proper cable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts