MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this your modded "S"?

I saw this outside "The Think Tank" in Birmingham today. :D

Looked like a lot had been done to it, just wondered what. :)

Sorry about the quality, only had the camera in my mobile with me!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
R1 said:
Is this your modded "S"?

I saw this outside "The Think Tank" in Birmingham today. :D

Looked like a lot had been done to it, just wondered what. :)

Sorry about the quality, only had the camera in my mobile with me!
Sent you a PM ;)

·
GTT........See Yah
413 Posts
Thanks I would recommend it, especially when the sun is shining . With the new works kit it is great fun going topless, and the ladies love it. Never had so many offers to go for a "topless fast ride" !!!

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
whoa! :D

Love the checkered flag decal on the rear quarter too :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice looking 18 inch TSW Pace alloys.......oh, and by the way I have set of those TSW PACE 18 inch alloys in the For Sale section of this fabulous forum!! :D

Fancy a set of JCW wheels, even though the TSW's are only 3 weeks old and still under warranty.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I seen that car around as well all over the west midlands. I think it has had a BBR conversion. Its has 230Bhp plastered all over the back as well.
Not to everyones taste but i bet it is as fast as hell!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
stewpot1979 said:
I seen that car around as well all over the west midlands. I think it has had a BBR conversion. Its has 230Bhp plastered all over the back as well.
Not to everyones taste but i bet it is as fast as hell!
You're right about it being quick, but not sure what's been done to it as it seems to
sport every tuners name under the sun :eek:

·
Registered
511 Posts
I've had a blast vs this car on the M42 and A46....My car was slowly creeping up on him, especially on the straights. Guess my car is pretty quick then ;)

On a side note, I have some good trackday vids of my car to post up from Rockingham on Friday (Autocar organised day). My car was running loops aroung Elise 111R's, A supercharged Elise 190 sport and Z4 3 litre. Anyone know where I can host this great footage?! It was pouring with rain by the way but still, my car was brilliantly behaved once the Spax coilovers had been dialled in.

The decor on this MINI is a 'lil OTT for me :D

Henry

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
supercoopers said:
I've had a blast vs this car on the M42 and A46....My car was slowly creeping up on him, especially on the straights. Guess my car is pretty quick then ;)

Henry
Blimey Henry you must have a naffin quick car :D

I've seen Mr Red Dot in and around Bromsgrove, Redditch and the like.... and would affirm that is one quick car, even with all those graphics on :D :D :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.