MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first, I felt mine was female, and I gave her a girl's name. Six weeks into ownership, though, and I just can't escape the feeling that my car has a male personality.

What about you?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I call mine a "her," but I do feel on occasion that Scooper is more like a "him." I guess the female gender was kind of a default...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Okay, I'll go out on a limb and say my MINI is male....you have NO idea how much I've thought about this...but it STILL has no name. I think of it more as a puppy than a person. Loyal...always happy (...couldn't be a she :eek: )....eager to run about and play....and never seems to get enough of same. :cool:

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,468 Posts
Mine was a boy. Harry, I made sure he was a boy so he won't be moody and annoying for a while every month :eek: :eek: and won't make me spend all my money on her...... (well the last bit didn't work) :rolleyes:
Gee I hope my girlfriend doesnt read this..... :D

·
Flash me if you can
14 Posts
Mine is having a gender idenity problem.... I just cant make my mind up. Boy cause its black with tinted windows or it could be a cool rock chick... ive called it Mini or Minnie if a girl. i dont really wanna keep riding and griping a boy..

·
Registered
191 Posts
johnnybaltimore said:
Hey aeplumly, what part of the city did you grow up in. I'm from Annapolis originally, and moved to Union Square last year. Love it up here.
Well, I moved all over MD, from Cockeysville/Hunt Valley to Owings Mills to Parkville and then my family eventually settled in Bel Air. A few of my friends live in Camden which I think is a great area. Union Sqare is nice, too!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.