MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have it and what can i say wow
handover marred by stealer moaning because i had taken mats out of my trade in spend £24k and hes arguing over £50
he will get a surprise when he realise what else i have removed

heres piccys

Attachments

·
DS/B Cooper Works
179 Posts
i have it and what can i say wow
handover marred by stealer moaning because i had taken mats out of my trade in spend £24k and hes arguing over £50
he will get a surprise when he realise what else i have removed

heres piccys
Lovely looking motor dude. I do have a soft spot for the PW/B I must admit.....

Enjoy........

WD

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he might come on here

ok here goes

from when he saw it for px

CF mirror covers
CF scoop
CF tailgate handle

rubber oddments tray
mats
boot nets
smoker pack (ashtray and lighter)
a rubber bung under bonnet
cover for 12v socket in boot
older non EU number plates

o and tax

think that was it

i mean how pathetic wanting mats back i nearly told him to fek off

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
I take out mats and stuff when I trade in mine :) Surely he didnt base the trade in price on the mats being in the car :p And for how much they will cost the dealer to replace...numpties! :hmph:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he says cause mats come with chilli pack they need to be in else they are contravening advertising laws apparently. i am that happy i will probably take them in was gonna keep them for spares just in case

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
question ??

what's them big black boxes under seats screwed down my S didnt have them
they not ejected seats are they ??

·
Registered
53 Posts
picture of the boxes? I've not had a look under the seats at all - too busy sitting on them driving it !!

Looks great though !!

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
I like that:cool:, would probably go for that combo If I got one. Enjoy

·
DS/B Cooper Works
179 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Strictly speaking unless you told him you were going to remove all these items when you asked for the PX price, what you have done is illegal and the dealer would be quite within his rights to charge you his additional costs for restoring the car to the "appearance" upon which he based his PX price.

·
Derv? Nein Danke.
130 Posts
Strictly speaking unless you told him you were going to remove all these items when you asked for the PX price, what you have done is illegal and the dealer would be quite within his rights to charge you his additional costs for restoring the car to the "appearance" upon which he based his PX price.
Thats all well and good until the dealer does the same trick to the buyer (as they tried with me! :angry: ) you have to get really stroppy and fight, as the dealer denies all knowledge. :angry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts