MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats all who have picked up their Mini's over the last couple of days. I took delivery of my Cooper 5 weeks ago and the car is starting to loose up nicely. I ran my engine in nice and gently and now I am hitting 1500 miles I am starting to reap the rewards. The engine is sounding sweet and the gearbox is *finally* starting to loosen up. So I had fun today seeing what the Mini had to show for itself and it didn't disappoint;)

What a cracking little car. I tell you what if the Cooper is anything to go by the Cooper S is going to be something special. I am sorry but you would have to be mad to pass this car over for something else.

On the way home I popped into my dealership and they happened to have a Silver Cooper with 17"Wheels, a set of spots plus the body kit. Looked excellent if you ask me, finished the car nicely. However, £1300 for the kit is a bit pricey for my liking although the spots at £250 might be worth a look in.

All in all apart from Newcastle loosing to Arsenal:( I have had a cracking day. And by the look at the number of people who picked up their Mini on Friday I would take a guess I ain't the only one.

Time to hit the sack so I will say goodnight. Then again isn’t the Grand Prix on tonight?.....Yep 1.55am....right best put the Coffee on :p

LMB:D

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
LMB said:
Congrats all who have picked up their Mini's over the last couple of days. I took delivery of my Cooper 5 weeks ago and the car is starting to loose up nicely. I ran my engine in nice and gently and now I am hitting 1500 miles I am starting to reap the rewards. The engine is sounding sweet and the gearbox is *finally* starting to loosen up. So I had fun today seeing what the Mini had to show for itself and it didn't disappoint;)

What a cracking little car. I tell you what if the Cooper is anything to go by the Cooper S is going to be something special. I am sorry but you would have to be mad to pass this car over for something else.

On the way home I popped into my dealership and they happened to have a Silver Cooper with 17"Wheels, a set of spots plus the body kit. Looked excellent if you ask me, finished the car nicely. However, £1300 for the kit is a bit pricey for my liking although the spots at £250 might be worth a look in.

All in all apart from Newcastle loosing to Arsenal:( I have had a cracking day. And by the look at the number of people who picked up their Mini on Friday I would take a guess I ain't the only one.

Time to hit the sack so I will say goodnight. Then again isn’t the Grand Prix on tonight?.....Yep 1.55am....right best put the Coffee on :p

LMB:D
Nice thread LMB........ yes put the coffee on. Celebrity MINI's should be on pretty early, if the UK covers it of course....... have a fun night......lol

:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts