MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
so i'm criticised for being a gentleman............ nice :p
:hmph: It's a strange world we live in these days Brum - I just don't know what to do with women anymore...

Treat them like ladies and they criticise us for being too gentlemanly. :rolleyes:

Treat them like nymphomaniacs and you'll soon have mace in your face. :eek:
When will we get back to the good old days when life was less complicated?! :p

"Oi you - you're fit... give us a cuddle!" ;)

"Ok." :D

:p :p :p

PS: Don't tell my Nicky about this post. :eek: :D

·
220 Wild Stallions
2,790 Posts
Haha!

Bully!!!!! Glad you got told off :D

PMSL!! errr....excuse me Mr Jordan... I think I took the brunt of the delightful concierge's disgruntled-ness...where were you to be seen? I can't understand why he wouldn't let me stuff you in the bin Shel?!!:confused::D I think he got slightly more fecked off because I decided to take random photo's of him during his rant!!! :p:p

Attachments

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
PMSL!! errr....excuse me Mr Jordan... I think I took the brunt of the delightful concierge's disgruntled-ness...where were you to be seen? I can't understand why he wouldn't let me stuff you in the bin Shel?!!:confused::D I think he got slightly more fecked off because I decided to take random photo's of him during his rant!!! :p:p
i ment we not me :p

i did the wise move let you do the crime and i was just the brains of it :p

·
1950s Housewife
3,253 Posts
I'll get my pics off my camera tonight. Given that half of them were taken by the Don, they might be a bit Speedd-heavy ;)

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
That's the same miserable bloke that moved us on from the bar at 6.00am :mad:

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
PS: Don't tell my Nicky about this post. :eek: :D
Ctrl+C

email to Nicky

Ctrl+V

Send

:p
:eek: If I should disappear suddenly over the coming days, I want you all to ensure the police are informed that it was under suspicious circumstances - and that...
*Points dramatically and accusingly at Brum*
...it was all his fault! :p

21 - 40 of 80 Posts