MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
so i'm criticised for being a gentleman............ nice :p
:hmph: It's a strange world we live in these days Brum - I just don't know what to do with women anymore...

Treat them like ladies and they criticise us for being too gentlemanly. :rolleyes:

Treat them like nymphomaniacs and you'll soon have mace in your face. :eek:
When will we get back to the good old days when life was less complicated?! :p

"Oi you - you're fit... give us a cuddle!" ;)

"Ok." :D

:p :p :p

PS: Don't tell my Nicky about this post. :eek: :D

·
220 Wild Stallions
2,790 Posts
Haha!

Bully!!!!! Glad you got told off :D

PMSL!! errr....excuse me Mr Jordan... I think I took the brunt of the delightful concierge's disgruntled-ness...where were you to be seen? I can't understand why he wouldn't let me stuff you in the bin Shel?!!:confused::D I think he got slightly more fecked off because I decided to take random photo's of him during his rant!!! :p:p

Attachments

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
PMSL!! errr....excuse me Mr Jordan... I think I took the brunt of the delightful concierge's disgruntled-ness...where were you to be seen? I can't understand why he wouldn't let me stuff you in the bin Shel?!!:confused::D I think he got slightly more fecked off because I decided to take random photo's of him during his rant!!! :p:p
i ment we not me :p

i did the wise move let you do the crime and i was just the brains of it :p

·
1950s Housewife
3,253 Posts
I'll get my pics off my camera tonight. Given that half of them were taken by the Don, they might be a bit Speedd-heavy ;)

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
That's the same miserable bloke that moved us on from the bar at 6.00am :mad:

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
PS: Don't tell my Nicky about this post. :eek: :D
Ctrl+C

email to Nicky

Ctrl+V

Send

:p
:eek: If I should disappear suddenly over the coming days, I want you all to ensure the police are informed that it was under suspicious circumstances - and that...
*Points dramatically and accusingly at Brum*
...it was all his fault! :p

21 - 40 of 80 Posts
About this Discussion
79 Replies
26 Participants
aussie11
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing