MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
I'll get my pics off my camera tonight. Given that half of them were taken by the Don, they might be a bit Speedd-heavy ;)
Of other people :eek: i'll have you know ;)

That's the same miserable bloke that moved us on from the bar at 6.00am :mad:
That bloke was an eeeejit!!! :mad: I went to him in the early hours of Saturday, 1am if i recall :eek: and asked to see if it was possible to confirm J's Spa treatment. The bloke told me he'd check the diary and come back to me, after 1 hours I went to bed :( well just the 2 of us left Shams ;)

I've got a set of pics - looks more like one of 'those' parties ;)
I wish i had a camera when we were outside for fresh air ;)

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Of other people :eek: i'll have you know ;)

That bloke was an eeeejit!!! :mad: I went to him in the early hours of Saturday, 1am if i recall :eek: and asked to see if it was possible to confirm J's Spa treatment. The bloke told me he'd check the diary and come back to me, after 1 hours I went to bed :( well just the 2 of us left Shams ;)

I wish i had a camera when we were outside for fresh air ;)
I am sure the cctv footage would be interesting:eek:

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
What's all this about posting your pics on Facebook?
I don't do Facebook so I can't get to see what I missed out on :(
Its easier to post, share and tag on facebook than it is on here, thats why more and more people use it to share photos and information;)

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
I can kinda understand the Facebook side of it all, if that's what you like, but I can't see too many pics this year from the Ball :(
I only took 3 photos, was too busy having a fun time, guessing the same must be why there are so few this year. Although Sham has some good ones on his facebook page:)

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
About this Discussion
79 Replies
26 Participants
aussie11
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing