MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
I'll get my pics off my camera tonight. Given that half of them were taken by the Don, they might be a bit Speedd-heavy ;)
Of other people :eek: i'll have you know ;)

That's the same miserable bloke that moved us on from the bar at 6.00am :mad:
That bloke was an eeeejit!!! :mad: I went to him in the early hours of Saturday, 1am if i recall :eek: and asked to see if it was possible to confirm J's Spa treatment. The bloke told me he'd check the diary and come back to me, after 1 hours I went to bed :( well just the 2 of us left Shams ;)

I've got a set of pics - looks more like one of 'those' parties ;)
I wish i had a camera when we were outside for fresh air ;)

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Of other people :eek: i'll have you know ;)

That bloke was an eeeejit!!! :mad: I went to him in the early hours of Saturday, 1am if i recall :eek: and asked to see if it was possible to confirm J's Spa treatment. The bloke told me he'd check the diary and come back to me, after 1 hours I went to bed :( well just the 2 of us left Shams ;)

I wish i had a camera when we were outside for fresh air ;)
I am sure the cctv footage would be interesting:eek:

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
What's all this about posting your pics on Facebook?
I don't do Facebook so I can't get to see what I missed out on :(
Its easier to post, share and tag on facebook than it is on here, thats why more and more people use it to share photos and information;)

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
I can kinda understand the Facebook side of it all, if that's what you like, but I can't see too many pics this year from the Ball :(
I only took 3 photos, was too busy having a fun time, guessing the same must be why there are so few this year. Although Sham has some good ones on his facebook page:)

41 - 60 of 80 Posts