MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Redhook Brewery (Woodinville , WA) shows movies outdoors on Thursday nights and next weeks movie is the Italian Job. They usually start the show 8:30 to 9:15, and everyone kicks back on a grassy hill outside, and yes you can enjoy your favorite malted adult beverage while watching. I hope to be able to make it and wanted everyone to know. I haven't been on a run since the first "Fill the Ferry" run, but looking forward to having a nice showing of this movies real stars. Bring a blanket, some bug spray and get ready for a good time , see ya all there, who is interested?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Redhook had asked if some of us would be interested in displaying the Minis on either side of the screen, but then changed their mind and decided they would only want 2. It would be still nice to get a good turnout and park all of the Minis together.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well as the date gets closer (granted it is already close) we can try to get an idea of how many Minis will make it, and then save some spaces. I live just about 15 mins from the Brewery so I can drive over early to grab some spaces. Currently, I count about 10 Minis that are interested in going.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too funny I live about 2 miles away, on the hill by Kingsgate. I cant believe I missed the last rendezvous at the brewery, love the beer sampler plate...

I'll have to give her a wash before I come down, problem is the white wheels will be grey in that distance.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well I am going to probably miss this event. I dropped my girl off at Group 2 today for a pulley job, and I probably won't be able to get her picked up till Friday.

Enjoy the show!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
camminich
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing