MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, Lohen have added this, its an itg foam filter tht replaces the standard paper one in the airbox, just wondering what people think and if anyone has any experience? Claims to improve throttle response, power, mpg ect.
What if any power gain will it give you? or just more fun from throttle response in everyday driving?
But what do you think too good to be true for £56?
P.s its available for EVERY model :)

Lohen.co.uk - Track & Fast Road Performance for your New Mini - Online Shop

Rochie

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
i bught an itg filter off someone on here and iveno complaints, cant comment on performance as it went in the same time i got my bluefin, but im sure it helped.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I believe the cone filter is only for the JCW model, the others will be panel filters similar to the stock item.

I've fitted the cone filter to my JCW tuning kitted S and it does seem to improve the MPG a bit, and give a tiny bit more sound (I mean tiny here...).

But it's washable and so you won't need to replace it like you would the stock item.

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Vecchio Engineering have been selling the ITG filters on here for some time, I bought one off them for my Cooper S - great improvement over stock. They are extremely well made too, which is of course reflected in the price.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are those the same as this profilters though as these are cylindrical? Are'nt they just the replacement panel filters as I think this is diffferent?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe the cone filter is only for the JCW model, the others will be panel filters similar to the stock item.

I've fitted the cone filter to my JCW tuning kitted S and it does seem to improve the MPG a bit, and give a tiny bit more sound (I mean tiny here...).

But it's washable and so you won't need to replace it like you would the stock item.
Sorry Kevbuk only just saw your post, yer I've been thinking about it properly now and it must just be a replacement panel filter sorry was being stupid. But its good news cos Lohen now do it for he one :)
Have emailed them so will confirm what they say later.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts