MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
I understand filter box is NOT the same as the R56 Cooper S with stage 1 dealer fit JCW upgrade.
You are correct! The standard filter box is NOT the same as the R56 Cooper S with stage 1 dealer fit JCW upgrade.

So what filter can go in factory airbox?
At the moment nothing! The factory JCW cars are equipped with a flat panel filter unlike the dealer stage 1 retrofit JCW kit which is conical shaped filter. The filter you require is similar to a standard R56 Cooper S panel filter. However, it is not the same. If you require one PM me.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Go to itgairfilters.com homepage, on the left hand side there is a menu select Advice then select Cleaning!

We sell the oil in spray cans, they are priced at £6.50+VAT each.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Got a pipercross cleaning and re oiling kit, will see what its like first. I meant i cant view that pdf file for what ever reason. :confused: Will probably be in touch for the ITG oil

·
Registered
345 Posts
The JCW R56 Factory ITG Profilter is now avaliable priced at £63(INC VAT); they are still being hand made. Incidentally the standard R56 Cooper S filter and the one in the Factory Works IS the same! Difference is in the airbox itself. We had to buy all the various airbox's in to confirm. Apologies for the delay! But now you all know.

Cheers,

Leo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts