MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

We are offering the ITG Profilter for the R56 Mini Cooper S and R56 Mini Cooper S Factory works for £39(inc vat). Both airbox’s use the same panel filter! These are by far the best filters out there! To order please call 01234 343000 and quote Mini2! (IMPORTANT!)

We can also supply ITG Profilters for ALL BMW Mini models even the JCW Stage 1 Kit! Please ask!

Thanks!

Leo

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Humph,

Sorry! It's not our over inflated prices! Honestly! We placed a large order with ITG months ago which means these ITG Profilter panels are now being machine made! Before they where being hand made (Hence elevated costs).

Thanks,

Leo

·
IJ 2009 - Team 81
3,223 Posts
Hi Leo,
Sorry didn;t mean to insinuate that your prices are, or have been high. In fact before I ordered my pro filter I did a lot of research into costs, and your price was cheapest. So on that front I have no complaints. When you buy anything you always run the risk of finding it cheaper elsewhere, or at a later date. If you spend too much time worrying about it you'll never buy anything. :)

Thanks for the pm. Sorry haven't had time to respond only just finished work, having started at 8am. Will give you a call.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Ordered mine for the factory works yesterday afternoon and it arrived special delivery today which is excellent

Not sure why i was charged £46.00 though as i mentioned i was from Mini2 - Suppose to be £39 Probably just an admin cock up but am sure they will fix that

This is the second time i have bought stuff from vecchio- each time their advice has been first class and delivery next day = cant ask for more than that - Good buiness.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ordered mine for the factory works yesterday afternoon and it arrived special delivery today which is excellent

Not sure why i was charged £46.00 though as i mentioned i was from Mini2 - Suppose to be £39 Probably just an admin cock up but am sure they will fix that

This is the second time i have bought stuff from vecchio- each time their advice has been first class and delivery next day = cant ask for more than that - Good buiness.
Glad you got your ITG Profilter ASAP! Filters are now prices at £39(INC VAT) for Mini2er's excluding delivery! Our price on the website will not change until we have sold the last of the hand made filters which are £63(INC VAT) + Delivery!

Hope this helps! Apologies if there where any misunderstandings or confusion. Or if you though you where mislead!

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Leo

·
Looking For A FJCW ...
25 Posts
Anyone know if this offer is still valid?

I'm after 1 for a R56 MCS with the JCW engine kit

The website seems to be 'down'! :eek:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone know if this offer is still valid?

I'm after 1 for a R56 MCS with the JCW engine kit

The website seems to be 'down'! :eek:
Call me on 01234 343000 to place an order, we will be able to offer the ITG Profilter for £39(Inc vat) + £7(Inc vat) next day delivery.

At one point the website was down this afternoon. We are lauching a new one in the next couple of days.

Kind regards,

Vecchio Engineering

·
The wife thinks its hers!
236 Posts
OMG ... ordered the ITG filter 2pm yesterday :biggrin: ... and its' arrived already - 8.30 am.

Well done Vecchio :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Know what i'm doing today ... if it ever stops raining!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts