MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email from my dealer today inviting me to a 'MINI Adventure' which was explained as a treasure hunt with prizes and lunch etc.

Has anyone else been invited to one of these events and do you know what kinda things to expect?

Andy

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
An_S_4_Me said:
Got an email from my dealer today inviting me to a 'MINI Adventure' which was explained as a treasure hunt with prizes and lunch etc.

Has anyone else been invited to one of these events and do you know what kinda things to expect?

Andy
I was called by my dealers the other week to do a 'customer satisfaction survey' (beleive me, they wished they hadn't called after I told them a thing or two!), the lady I spoke to asked if I wanted my name putting down for the 'MINI Adventures' although she didn't know what they would consist of...

She assumed they'd be launch days, competitions, and 'MINI related stuff'..although she couldn't be any less vague..;)

I could be really cynical here and suggest that they're trying to butter us up - either for the niggles we've put up with so far, or for some recall yet to come?...but I'd never be that cynical..;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts