MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello board.

Well I have signed the paperwork today on a new mini so I hope I can now come on here and post as one of the "in crowd"

I dont know what it is about the mini that stirs such passion and friendliness - i am used to my BMW 330d sport being carved up - that means when people see a mini they just smile knowingly !

Anyway this is what I have ordered today -

Mini Cooper S Conv
Red with white bonnet stripes, wheels and mirrors
Black roof - obv
17" S Alloys - not the new 5 spoke ones
Chilli pack
Black and Red Lthr /cloth seats
Heated seats
Interior Chrome line
Interior body coloured
Boost with single CD (going to fit my multichanger in it from my BMW because I am having the new Ipod interface in mine so wont need it anymore)
Auto air con
TLC

Discount ? 0 as one would expect but as I NEVER pay list I negotiated a full tank of fuel and one of the remote control cars !

Now I have to wait - Delivered on October 15th which is pretty cool from what I am reading on these boards. Well when I say "I" what I mean is the missus because its meant to be her car however I can see me borrowing it a fair old bit !!!!

The only thing outstanding now is getting the part number for the chrome effect rear hinges on the boot - which I couldnt have with white mirrors and wheels ! - I am sure I will be able to get these after market but would appreciate any advice.

So what do you think?

mra

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
mra said:
hello board.

Well I have signed the paperwork today on a new mini so I hope I can now come on here and post as one of the "in crowd"

I dont know what it is about the mini that stirs such passion and friendliness - i am used to my BMW 330d sport being carved up - that means when people see a mini they just smile knowingly !

Anyway this is what I have ordered today -

Mini Cooper S Conv
Red with white bonnet stripes, wheels and mirrors
Black roof - obv
17" S Alloys - not the new 5 spoke ones
Chilli pack
Black and Red Lthr /cloth seats
Heated seats
Interior Chrome line
Interior body coloured
Boost with single CD (going to fit my multichanger in it from my BMW because I am having the new Ipod interface in mine so wont need it anymore)
Auto air con
TLC

Discount ? 0 as one would expect but as I NEVER pay list I negotiated a full tank of fuel and one of the remote control cars !

Now I have to wait - Delivered on October 15th which is pretty cool from what I am reading on these boards. Well when I say "I" what I mean is the missus because its meant to be her car however I can see me borrowing it a fair old bit !!!!

The only thing outstanding now is getting the part number for the chrome effect rear hinges on the boot - which I couldnt have with white mirrors and wheels ! - I am sure I will be able to get these after market but would appreciate any advice.

So what do you think?

mra
i dont like paying list price either :D i got
TLC
BONNET STRIPES
FULL TANK OF PETROL
AND SPOT LAMPS GETTING FITTED FOR £235

thrown in :D oh yes!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool

well done that man - was like trying to negotiote with kenghis khan - but then they always say that sales people make crap buyers.

Ho hum -I am pleased

Like the idea of the front lights - they look really cool

mra

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
mra said:
well done that man - was like trying to negotiote with kenghis khan - but then they always say that sales people make crap buyers.

Ho hum -I am pleased

Like the idea of the front lights - they look really cool

mra
:D

Everything above is a STANDARD throw in - just got to ask ;) dont be shy - go and give it a try :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tlc

MadisonMini said:
What's TLC? :confused:
its a service package that covers for 5 years or 50,000 miles. it means that rather than service costs you just play for worn out items like brake pads etc

It costs £100 (or not ! hehe)

mra

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
mra said:
its a service package that covers for 5 years or 50,000 miles. it means that rather than service costs you just play for worn out items like brake pads etc

It costs £100 (or not ! hehe)

mra
in some cases £0.00 :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
ESKIMO
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing