MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shopping
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked my car up this morning and I've got to say I'm impressed the Works extra 10bhp makes a difference I think.

Did'nt find a problem with a blind spot. I really like the way the seat belt comes up and over the shoulder.

Ambient lighting supberb just adds that wee touch.

I've fitted the 2005 BMW Armrest and it's just at the right hieght.

The only thing is that here in Scotland it tends to rain alot which means I can not get the top down and the spray on the back window means I don't get much of a view out of the rear view mirror.

This all from a womens point of view you understand.

·
Livin' the country life
4,008 Posts
Sweet Ride!!

:D Congratulations!!! :D
Sounds totally awesome, please post some pics if you get a chance!!
Happy MINI ing!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
As far as I am aware, the works kit takes the cooper S from 170BHP up to 210BHP, if I am mistaken, please correct me. As the works MCSC I drove last 2 weeks ago was a hell of alot faster than the standard MCSC.
Anyway, Glad you have your new wheels. I still have to wait till the end of Jan for ny new wheels.
My old man lives in the Kyle of Lochalsh, for those of you that don't know where it is, it's about 80 miles north of Fort William. When I go to see him, I don't think I will be to bothered about muck on the rear window. I will be trying my best to look out of the front windscreen most of the time, those Jock roads can be a bit tricky, but fun to drive on!

·
Overboosting.....
3,392 Posts
I think Thornef is refering to the recent 10 bhp power hike in the Works upgrade. Its just recently gone up from 200 to 210bhp :cool:

·
Shopping
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ollymale,

Your right I have two Minis a 2003 cooper s works and now the cabrio s works which has the extra 10bhp.

·
GTT........See Yah
413 Posts
I have MCSC too and am thinking about Aero Kit, could you post some pic's ASAP please. Also knowing your Tin Top what mods do you have planned for the Cab.
You must drive yourself mad in the morning thinking about which set of keys to pick !! ??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts