MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to let my excitment know Vines of Guildford rang me today to say its finally arrived today and they have even managed to get it registered now for the new 54 plate, the dealer said i could have it early next week but i think i have waited 3 months i can wait a few more weeks! Come on sept 1st ill try get :eb: down the dealer to get a few pics of it at the weekend!
BTW final spec i went for :
Electric Blue
Pepper Pack
17' S spokes
Half leather Octagon Seats
ASC
Man Air-Con
Chormed mirrors and Bonnet Stripes

A VERY HAPPY OLLIE!

·
THE ONE
55 Posts
Congrats, i will hopefully be in your shoes (not literally) next week!!! Will be waitin for a 54 plate too!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but how!

got pics of it now but how do i get them up on forum, i went to see it friday ummm so nice!
Ollie

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Ollie_C said:
got pics of it now but how do i get them up on forum, i went to see it friday ummm so nice!
Ollie
When you're writing your post, scroll down a bit and you'll see an area entitled 'Additional Options'. In this box, there's a button that reads 'Manage Attachments'. Click that. It's pretty self explanitory from that point on, but let me know if you have any problems! :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well done Ollie nice spec our mini's will almost be twins and almost the same birthday mines being built now arriving @ dealers last wk of August and I can pickup 3/4 th Sept.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ill be there earlier! think i might camp out overnight!
Already ordered a few bits from cool new for her ( cooper s fuel cap and shark side repeaters!)

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
Good start Ollie!!!!!! :p

I aint even got mine yet, and i already brought this cool custom tax disc holder, with Cooper S all engraved on the back and anodized!!! :p Pics soon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
Ollie_C
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing