MINI Cooper Forum banner

181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
pink miniac
133 Posts
Aw I really wanted to make it this year, and since I'll be at MINI United I thought I could coordinate it like I did in 2007, butttttttt it's in September?!?! :frown:

·
Beginning a new era
12,809 Posts

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Just finished the Craic @ Miniclub Ireland MINI Club of Ireland xmas bash, and 4 foreign people arrived and had SAVAGE (Irish saying) time :eek:

Just hope we can reciprocate, they really know HOW to make large :D

COME ON PEEPS, let the IRISH know WE can PARTY!!!!!

The rest of you can sign up, and WE'LL make it GRAND!!

·
*Merry Prankster*
20,778 Posts
Can someone please clarify the situation with regard to the Mini2 Charity Ball and Auto Forums please?

I am wondering if the financials behind it will benefit AutoForums in terms of tax relief trough charitable donations, as Mini2 is now part of the money making machine?

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Can someone please clarify the situation with regard to the Mini2 Charity Ball and Auto Forums please?

I am wondering if the financials behind it will benefit AutoForums in terms of tax relief trough charitable donations, as Mini2 is now part of the money making machine?
The Charity Ball is completely independant of all things AF with it's own bank account, no funds go to AF or through AF books.

ALL profits go to the charities nominated in any particular year.

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
I reckon attending the MINI2 charity ball is a chance to stick a big V sign up at Auto Forums. Here's what the power of our membership can do, it can run a whole charity event that continues to grow year on year, so F*-xcking LISTEN TO US!!!

181 - 200 of 207 Posts