MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sounds great! Why not see if they'll make a special choccie bar (gold foil of course) to commemorate MINI 50th anniversary ;)

Hmm nice idea .. not something I would have the power to do though ..! :eek: .. free chocs and novelty items/gifts for the raffle is about as much as I can help with. ;)

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
all talk & no action ;) :p
You couldn't handle the action son ;)

I'm sure you'll be sponsoring Last Man Standing too :p
ARE you sure you want to play with a League of Gentlemen?

Board Room that is:D
make sure you bring the Briefcase :eek: we have some kids who may need crayons :p

I think I need to get myself in training now for next year :p :D
You're not that fat :( you'll lose it when you pass the teen stage ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

Hey, it can't be any worse than dirty dancing with an extremely pished BGJ...

...can it? :aargh:

:p
:eek: you do have a point :eek: we may need a stand off :D

·
The Pap!
17,147 Posts
Women :rolleyes:

Yeah Im going :D

pilchards (pitchers) all round :cool:
you men don't know how lucky you are! you can all wear the same outfit and noone passes comment.... women, on the other hand, have to spend hours on end searching for the perfect dress, then the perfect shoes to go with the perfect dress, then the handbag.... then we have to squeeze ourselves into underwear designed by trinny and susannah (although i'm sure someone will be quick to remind me about my big pants :rolleyes: ) its just not fair!!!

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
do you really think we pay that much attention Lesley? :eek:

I couldn't tell you what any of the women were wearing this and certainly wouldn't notice if you wore it again next year ;) I am sure I speak for 99% of men - gay or straight. Infact the fact I'm gay "should" mean I pay more attention to womens clothes and what they look like :eek: Oh dear - yet another stereo typical gay myth I have shattered :D:D:D

I personally think this is all scam invented for women by women. It's only women who would notice these things and have now created this myth that they can't wear the same dress twice so Oh Dear - I need to get a new dress ;) Oh and new shoes :eek: Oh and a matching new hand bag :D

So don't start with all this you men have it so easy rubbish when you all only have yourselves to blame :p ;) :D:D:D

61 - 80 of 207 Posts
About this Discussion
206 Replies
53 Participants
SoggyCornFlakes
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing