MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comment from an old man to his wife about my car, yesterday evening! :p
Even funnier when I actually unlocked my weird door car and I smiled at him - he looked a tad embarrassed! Hey ho, each to their own. This is definitely a Marmite car.

I wish I had got a Mini sooner. I feel I have wasted 20 years driving <sob>

·
Grumpometer: OFF SCALE
6,836 Posts
mrsmeds still dosn't like it, she says its ugly and the back doors sound like biscuit tins being shut. But she does like the extra space.
Have told her she can walk everywhere if she wants

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was talking about the back doors!

In hindsight I should have shown him the Club door :smile:

On the other side of the Marmite car thing, I had a postman practically drooling over it! He asked for a tour of it :cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mrsmeds still dosn't like it, she says its ugly and the back doors sound like biscuit tins being shut. But she does like the extra space.
Have told her she can walk everywhere if she wants

Ha ha! I won't let my colleague in it as he has been critical (and I don't like him). Although I suspect it is more envy - I work with 5 guys and we have all had new cars in the last 8 months except for him. Plus they are all very nice cars!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you gonna come to our next Pub Meet in it?? :D

Go on, we're a friendly bunch and would be nice to meet you and your 'marmite' MINI :)
If not the next one then probably the one after. any other Clubman there? I'm dying to have a nosy around another lol

Clubman post vans next is it?!

:eek:
Now that would be fab! Lots of happy postmen driving around with big smiles on their faces :D

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Cool :D

Yep, Sue (Gemini321) came in her Dark Silver S Clubman :nice:
Mmm, I've seen a couple of DS Clubmans (Clubmen?) and they look great! Have to say I was quite taken by the brown one too :eek: Quite retro!

I love the back doors, they rock :cool:

Flower, what colour's yours?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool :D

Yep, Sue (Gemini321) came in her Dark Silver S Clubman :nice:
:cool: Yay! Sue, you won't mind will you if I nosy around in it?

Mmm, I've seen a couple of DS Clubmans (Clubmen?) and they look great! Have to say I was quite taken by the brown one too :eek: Quite retro!

I love the back doors, they rock :cool:

Flower, what colour's yours?
Mine is PW/B with bonnet stripes (Cooper S). I haven't seen that many but all the ones I have seen in the various colours look great. Not that I am biased towards the car, oh no!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've given 3 guided tours of my clubman s so far, two to mini drivers, one to some window smudgers in the high street, everyone loves it. Hot choc was so the right choice! It even looks like marmite!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've given 3 guided tours of my clubman s so far, two to mini drivers, one to some window smudgers in the high street, everyone loves it. Hot choc was so the right choice! It even looks like marmite!
Noooo! It doesn't look like Marmite at all! I've seen a couple Hot Choc and it is gorgeous - it reminds me of that super expensive but gorgeously yummy Charbonnel et Walker hot chocolate drink you can buy from Waitrose! It is definitely not a Cadbury Options :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts