MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
miniwilly said:
Congrats on your Mini - any chance of some photos?

Will
Hi Will
I have some photo's but i can not attach them because it says the file is too large,does anyone know how to make the file smaller?

Regards
Mark.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Copy and paste them into 'Paint' then reduce the actual size of them using IMAGE - STRETCH/SCEW from the toolbar, I'm sure there is a better way but that's the way I get them to work! I really want to see your pics, I'm waiting EB/W delivery 9th August.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I would like to see this combo on a cooper as well.
Mine arrives september :cool:
You could upload the photos to a MINI2 personal gallery and then link to them from this thread ;)

·
GTI Owner ! (mini sold)
398 Posts
Silver and Black said:
I would like to see this combo on a cooper as well.
Mine arrives september :cool:
You could upload the photos to a MINI2 personal gallery and then link to them from this thread ;)
What spec cooper u getting silver/black?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
EB / W Cooper. I bugged Mini UK over a couple of years asking them about why EB wasn't available across the range here in the UK but it was available in other parts of the world. So once they put EB across the range it would have been rude not to swap :D

So pretty basic Cooper. EB / W, white rocket alloys, tlc, cd, ermm that's about it :cool:
Still only costing me just over £2500 to change to a new car :D

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
No it was Silk green with a black roof. Pics in gallery.
The first mini I ordered was Silver and Black, hence the name ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Loving the EB/W Cooper thing

Took delivery of my EB/W cooper on 23rd July and its GORGEOUS!!! Sorry -is that too vain?

Some not too clear pics in my gallery if anyone is interested

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
14 Participants
Disco Stu
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing