MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day has finally come! I picked up my lovely PW mini one today!

Rather stressed as it has a large paint fault in the passenger door, they wanted to respray but I said no, I would rather reject the car which had them worried!
They have changed their order of their soon to arrive demo to match my car and are going to swap the door over when it arrives, thought that sounded the best option rather than stripping the door etc!

Other than that! the car is absolutely fantstic!

Attachments

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Congratulations

Pepper White + Chrome = one hell of a great car :D :D

Its good that thay've changed their order just for you! :cool:

Now go on go drive it some more - you know you want to :p :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Damn! Nice looking car there mate.

It's a pity you had the problem with the passenger door but I suppose its good that it will be resolved shortly.

Have fun!!!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Very very nice.....and so so shiny :cool: :D

Hey tnoy66, I see your in Huddersfield! I'm a Halifax lass...so not far :) Take it you've ordered ya mini from Almondbury :D Got my baby from there :)

Veronica

·
owt else is just traffic
1,462 Posts
Yes PW is certainly the dogs thingymabobs it looks fantastic,although i loved my black MINI ONE i find my new PW ONE much easier to keep clean,i was always getting vexed with the balck cos of the calcium? deposits from the water leaving lovely marks that didn't want to shift but i don't have that problem now, PW is easy to look after.I've just been out to the petrol station tonight and it looks brilliant under the forecourt lights.To digress slightly, last night i went to Telford football ground to see Liverpool reserves play ,with Steven Gerrard making his first appearance since his injury and when i came out of the match ,my drivers side mirror had been turned round....'somebody has bumped into it i first thought '...but didn't notice in the dim carpark light that some oik had put a lovely marker pen line about a foot and a half long down the side of the rear three quater panel,i only noticed it this morning,fortunately it came off pretty quick with my Meguiars scratch X.My wife said at least it was only marker pen and not a scratch from a key which is right ...but it comes to something when you have to be thankful to some little gimp that he/she only drew on your car...cheers matey.

·
POP..POPPOP..POP
1,918 Posts
Veron781 said:
Very very nice.....and so so shiny :cool: :D

Hey tnoy66, I see your in Huddersfield! I'm a Halifax lass...so not far :) Take it you've ordered ya mini from Almondbury :D Got my baby from there :)

Veronica
Hey Veronica, nope not Almondbury, it's coming from Scotthalls......eventually :rolleyes:
Will see you on a run next year no doubt, or just out and about :)

goes to edit sig with dealers name

·
Beginning a new era
12,809 Posts
drbsheffield said:
Yep, Mark there has been absolutely great! Anyone thinking of getting a mini, give him a call!
Don't know Mark, we usually deal with Simon. He took us for a test drive in the MCC :) Usually all the staff are very helpful even though we didn't get ours from there ;)

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
looks great - my pw/pw is due a week tomorrow so your pic is just what i need to see what mine is going to look like :)

i reckon chrome mirror caps are going to be getting fitted to mine pretty quickly

·
MINI2 Regular
124 Posts
Looks great!! Great colour choice ;)

Now the hard part - trying to keep it clean, especially in these winter months :D

I washed mine 3 days ago and it was gleaming. It lasted for a couple of hours :( Will have to swill the rear end down tomorrow morning before going to work, it's absolutely filthy! but that aside...Happy motoring :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts