MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got 2 weeks to change anything so any comments would be appreciated cheers guys!!!!!

MINI Cooper Works
Pepper White
Body Colour Roof
Mirrors in body colour
MINI Aero Bodykit
Full Colour Coded arches
Chili Package
1/2 Leather Black
ASC + T
Multi-Function Steering Wheel
Head Airbags
Alarm
Electric Folding Mirror Package
Cooper S Grille in White 3 Spoke
Visibility Package
Manual Air Con
Darkened Glass
Chrono Package
Chrome line interior
Cooper S sports spoiler
Heated mirrors and washer jets
JCW carpet mats
Interior trim painted body colour
Tracker
Sunroof
Works Door Sill Plates
MINI TLC
Cooper S 17" Web alloys (new for 2005)
Spot lights
Black viper stripes

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
pretty much everything then :p great colour choice - picking mine up a week tomorrow

·
All White
468 Posts
Sounds good, web alloys look good but too pricey for me. Get my PW\PW cooper in Jan.

How much is the white grill costing - one of the things I wish was a factory fit option on the cooper.

Rob

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Nice Spec :)

Wouls also consider the Harmon Kardon :D.
Also as your getting the Tints-Maybe get a Black roof instead of Bod Colour?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oRb said:
Sounds good, web alloys look good but too pricey for me. Get my PW\PW cooper in Jan.

How much is the white grill costing - one of the things I wish was a factory fit option on the cooper.

Rob
they should be free of charge, well im paying nothing for them anyway, i might change it anyway to the black honey combe grille, still not sure

·
Registered
32 Posts
Impressive spec. Agree with the comments about the chrono package - the big speedo is something that gets a lot of positive comments but that's a matter of taste. I'm not an expert on the stereo stuff but from what I can gather most people seem to prefer getting their own aftermarket equipment that way you can pick and chose - and at a time to suit your own budget. The peper white is class reminds me of winter white as opposed to brilliant white (horrible). you will have one pretty cool car. Now you need to find him/her a name!
:D :D :eb:

·
What's this button do?
568 Posts
I thought the Chrono pack would look a bit odd, and it does, but I like the extra info and the wife likes a more conventionally-placed speedo. At night, though, it looks awesome.
Our packages are a bit different here, but our spec ended up like this:
PW/B
Panther grey space cloth/leatherette - looks nice and a bit sporty
Anthracite trim (not headliner) - looks awesome, and the light headliner keeps the car from being claustrophobic
Premium Package (Sunroof, auto air-con, MFSW, OBC ) - sunroof and the MFSW are tremendous, OBC a bit gimmicky but fun, air-con will take some getting used to
Sports Package (16" s-spokes, DSC, sports seats, front fogs, spoiler) - love the seats and the fogs, haven't really pushed the tires or tried the DSC yet...
Chrono Pack
We already get the TLC and half-dozen airbags, so that's easy...
We went with the black roof/mirrors since we thought it looked better on top of the darkened glass and black pillars.
We also got the grey cloth mats, which look odd, with their retroreflective trim. The rear mats are a joke, maybe 15cm deep by 50cm wide? They look like scraps.
Anyway, car looks like this...

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts