MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've order it and due delivery on January 21st 05...yippee!

Here is the spec I've gone for;

Dark Silver (might also go for black roof)
Chili pack
Auto air con
Cd player
HK
Heated seats
Heated mirrors/jets
Anthracite roof lining
MFSW
TLC

Also tempted to go for full leather and Cockpit Chrono package!

What do you think about the alloy patina trim? looks pretty nice but undecided between that and the anthracite trim...decisions decisions.. :confused:

Please feel free to prompt me on anything I might have missed off as got 5 weeks to change options...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would also like to know if there is an option to choose the door casing as after looking at a few of your profiles there seems to be two options available of either black or grey?

Is DSC essential on the S as the dealer thought it was pointless specing as it was ok just to have ASC+T.

Cheers..

·
POP..POPPOP..POP
1,918 Posts
Nice one Sam :D

Personally I 'm not keen on the Alloy Patina, i've gone for the full Anthracite interior.
Not sure about the door casings, you got me wondering now :confused:

Where've you ordered from? Mines due mid Jan, not sure exactly when.

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
The anthracite trim seems to be the favorite out of the available interiors. I ordered my MCS with the anthracite interior.

I went for the Chrono Gauge Pack as well. You can never have too many gauges! Unless of course, you dislike having the speedo moved to above the steering column.

Good luck deciding!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've ordered my mini from Sandal in wakefield.

Will go have a look and see what the alloy patina looks like compared to anthracite as I personally like both of them.

Changed to a black roof today, think that combo looks better but knowing me I'll probably change a few more times before the end of Nov :D

Now the long wait :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts