MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
A mini is a way of life.
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when to my local dealers today,to spec a new mini one deisel. i was told the delivery date would be jan 2005 :( any one else in the same boat????
regards
aston

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ordered mine last week and was quoted November but the dealer now tells me it'll be October. All depends what slots the dealer has available. You could try a different dealer as, when I phoned around, some quoted Nov whilst others were Jan/Feb next year.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,

I will have mine for sale in October :(
Only had it 2 months, registered 1 June 2004. I'm selling it due to my job changing, now doing 30K miles a year, so have ordered a company car :mad:

Black II, Silver bonnet stripes, Silver Union Jack, Chrome mirror caps, Darkened rear glass, Aircon, Trip Computer, CD/MP3, Sports Suspension, Sports Seats, 17" Cooper S wheels, TLC.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Clubman D
1,365 Posts
ASTON said:
the delivery date would be jan 2005 :( any one else in the same boat????
regards
aston
I'm in the same boat, if not a little worse off. Ordered last wednesday, and delivery date at the moment is 01/03/05. Althought i'm glad it should be an '05 plate!!!
Specced it up already...here goes...

OneD, Electric Blue
White Cheque Roof
Cloth/Lthr Octagon Red/Black
Elec Flod Exterior Mirror
Chrome Line Interior (Anthracite Dash)
Visibility Pack (Rain sensor, auto dim rear view mirror, Heated windscreen)
17" S-Spokes
Mirror Caps in body colour
Sport Seats - Front
Air Conditioning Auto
Pepper Pack
Driving Lamps
CD Changer

8 Months wait.... :( :( :(

·
nothing wrong with a D
56 Posts
hi all first message

I ordered my MOD late june it will be arriving at local dealer 2 days after i go holiday in november so I will pick it up,if all goes well,when i return on dec 9th :D .
Only 17 weeks not long if you say it fast.

been reading lot on the forums undercover and am rearly looking forward to meeting you all on a run nearby :D :D :cool:

·
nothing wrong with a D
56 Posts
Specs as requested

British racing green
Octagon black cloth
Pepper pack(15" Rocket alloys)
Visibility pack
Rain sensor
Sports seats
Air con manual
Xenon headlights & Washers

Hope you all approve :D :D :green:

·
Registered
9,661 Posts
Just enquired about ordering a D-Apparantly would have to put my order in NOW for March/April 2005 delivey!!!!
Will be having a test drive end of this month-The dealer is giving me the car for most of the day to get a feel of it :)

·
Clubman D
1,365 Posts
interceptor said:
Just enquired about ordering a D-Apparantly would have to put my order in NOW for March/April 2005 delivey!!!!
Will be having a test drive end of this month-The dealer is giving me the car for most of the day to get a feel of it :)
Tell me about it, I ordered mine last month (seems like 3 months ago) and I was told at the time to expect delivery in March '05, a few weeks later I had a "definate" delivery date of 15th April '05. I'm hoping for 07th April '05, my birthday. But I suspect it will more likely be 07th of May '05.... :D
The longer the wait the more it will cost, already added Xenons to the list!!! :D

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,467 Posts
I'm waiting aswell until Jan 05. I have sold my 02 BRG Cooper (sports seats Multifunction) and Have ordered a Cooper S Chilli BRG have to wait until Jan 05 Thought waiting would be easybut it's not :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
brett
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing