MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supercharger Noiseaholic
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Google finally sorted their videos out, and my new one has been hosted.

It's a direct comparison to the car pre janspeed manifold, it doesn't do the noise justice though :(

Mini Tunnel Run 2008 V2

·
258.3bhp and 263.1Nm
699 Posts
That sounds good... I'll be assaulting the Eurotunnel train with mine in two weeks...
Ha thats a good one, i did that back in Febuary with a cat on and the GTT re-route pipe, annd it sounded awsome!

Maybe thats what we should do, go on a Mini Run to calais for a booze cruise! get the train there and have a dozen minis's revving up and popping as we board the train! what a noise that would be! lol:biggrin::tongue:

Alex

·
Registered
954 Posts
Maybe thats what we should do, go on a Mini Run to calais for a booze cruise! get the train there and have a dozen minis's revving up and popping as we board the train! what a noise that would be! lol:biggrin::tongue:

Alex

That's exactly what we are doing... We've (miniclubuk) arranged a trip to Epernay via Reims to take in the Champagne etc...

We'll have seven Minis on the Eurotunnel (3 on ferry)... Should sound superb...:biggrin:

·
258.3bhp and 263.1Nm
699 Posts
Euro tunnel with 4 sounds good too :D Although it might be a contest of who passes out first if you do it too much.
Thats alright, will pass the half hour or so traveling to France! lol. Thats if you dont sufficate? I have had mild carbonmonoxide poisoning, and its not very nice, makes you feel slightly dizzy and sick!:(:p. I was hanging out the boot of my mates 2L ford focus that was tuned up as i filmed it flaming! Such an idiot!:p

Alex

·
MINI Obsessed...
4,989 Posts
Thats alright, will pass the half hour or so traveling to France! lol. Thats if you dont sufficate? I have had mild carbonmonoxide poisoning, and its not very nice, makes you feel slightly dizzy and sick!:(:p. I was hanging out the boot of my mates 2L ford focus that was tuned up as i filmed it flaming! Such an idiot!:p

Alex
Did you loose your eyebrows too?? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts