MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ali, what a great post! I have done a qiuck skim through, as I have just seen this post. But so far, there is a lot of good and useful info that you have put in there. I'm posative I've read somewhere that a JCW R53 drilled Brake Discs have a size of 294mm, and fit on an R56 MCS? Do you know if this is true, if so is it just the front discs or all round?

I would be very interested in this, as I will be doing my Brake Discs and pads all round.

On tyres I have Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 on 205/45/17, got them at £76 a corner (not fitted) but after looking at your post, should of gone that little wider. There's always next time.

Now I'm going to have a proper read of your post.

Have a good one and keep up the great work! 👍🏻

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it would
Ali, what a great post! I have done a qiuck skim through, as I have just seen this post. But so far, there is a lot of good and useful info that you have put in there. I'm posative I've read somewhere that a JCW R53 drilled Brake Discs have a size of 294mm, and fit on an R56 MCS? Do you know if this is true, if so is it just the front discs or all round?

I would be very interested in this, as I will be doing my Brake Discs and pads all round.

On tyres I have Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 on 205/45/17, got them at £76 a corner (not fitted) but after looking at your post, should of gone that little wider. There's always next time.

Now I'm going to have a proper read of your post.

Have a good one and keep up the great work! 👍🏻

It would the front only as the rear calipers are different on the R56 but no 100% sure

Thanks for the feedback

1 - 4 of 4 Posts