MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here who´s got any info about the JCW aerokit for the Clubbie.. pictures, when its gonna be realeased.. any info will do.

I hate my original bumpers, at least the rear one. And i dont wanna spend money on a S rear bumper if the JCW one is coming soon..

thanks

·
White Clubvan Man
51 Posts
I'd heard that the Works Clubman was put off due to the lack of an Aero kit, but should be out early next year. I'm not too fussed as I've already got the S rear bumper, and mixed and matched the R56 Works front bumper and the factory fit aero side skirts :)

·
Oh good grief!
5,277 Posts
yep that's true, but sorry i don't like the factory aerokit, the sideskirts are nice, the rear bumper i ok but the frontbumper is IMO hideous.. sorry
I knew you where going to say that! :p

Most have said that until they have seen it in the flesh. The car got a lot of attention at Mini in the Park last week, for the right reasons! ;)

Ah well each to their own I say!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Can't wait to see what the official kit will look like.........I will be first in the queue

·
Registered
6 Posts
anyone got a picture of thefactory aero rear bumper for the clubman? and the differences between S and non S rear bumper?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Brettles, can I ask where you got the side skirts for your Clubman? I keep being told by Mini that they don't exist in the UK!!
Can ask how much? They do make it look a lot better, but still think they could have been a bit more creative, evn if they had just looked like the hatch skirts.

·
Registered
651 Posts
take a look on realoem, you can get the part number of there for the aero side skirts.
I have them on mine as factory fit.

I'm planning on ditching the aero front bumper for the JCW and JCW grille, looks a lot meaner ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nope - I keep asking but the dealers have not heard anything yet other than to say "It's in development" It is due for a release early this year and my local dealer thinks that things are temporarily slowed down because of the run up to the cabrio launch:puzzled:. He says hopefully March/April time?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts