MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
hey... your kinda small.
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JCW Air Filter Box

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. :p I was wondering if anyone in Mini World has installed the new JCW Air Filter. Why... I need help in locating the vacuum line. The only thing that's near the air box, is the vaccum line that connects from the supercharger intake duct to the brake booster. Could that be it? :confused:

The instructions I recieved mention disconneting the vaccum line from the compressor. OK... what compressor??? :( and where is it in the first place.

·
hey... your kinda small.
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the install picture. :) i have the same instructions as well. however, the picture is really vague (to me). maybe i just don't get it. :confused:

i looked for the vacuum unit compressor but... i didn't see anything. the only thing i see is the vacuum line running from the intake/throttle body area to the brake booster. could that be it??? mmmmm :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.