MINI Cooper Forum banner

JCW badges

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on fess up, who has them and why do you have them on your MINI?

Are you supposed to have them on your MINI?;)

Let the battle commence:p

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
I have lots :p

They printed on my JCW brake calipers, and on the carbon trim on my steering wheel, handbrake and gearknob... then there's one on my strut brace :p

None on the bodywork though, 'cos it's not a Works ;)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have lots :p

They printed on my JCW brake calipers, and on the carbon trim on my steering wheel, handbrake and gearknob... then there's one on my strut brace :p

None on the bodywork though, 'cos it's not a Works ;)
A man after my own heart, the car badges are for when the engine is tuned and when MINI say to fit them;)

·
JCW 250
1,124 Posts
JCW 210 MCS - badges on front and back and in the process of adding more to keep the ones on the seats, steering wheel, hand brake, gear knob..... all company! :)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Well the GP's a no brainer, it comes with the badges.

My S has front and rear badges, wheel caps and exhaust trim badges, I know other people with far less JCW parts never mind any engine modifications on their car having the badges fitted, so why not.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well the GP's a no brainer, it comes with the badges.

My S has front and rear badges, wheel caps and exhaust trim badges, I know other people with far less JCW parts never mind any engine modifications on their car having the badges fitted, so why not.
Because as you've already said its an S not a JCW;)

Why not stick a D on there or a One:p

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well Do you stick an 'L' on your forehead when you leave the house? :p
Just cause you've got one doesn't mean you can stick them on the other MINI, I didn't feel the need to;)

Learner? Nope, been driving for ages now:p

·
JCW 250
1,124 Posts
I got loads of them - even on the loo door !!!!

:)
Didnt realise JCW did a loo door - although other manufacturers do make them cheaper, its the heritage behind JCW which makes it's loo doors stand out for me plus it doesn affect your warranty :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts