Here’s my lovely genuine factory JCW R55 2011Clubman for sale , around 240 were only ever registered , always been well looked after. Always serviced at Lloyds Mini Colne for last 4 years. 77k. FSH. Standard version with speedo centre dial. Parrot Bluetooth added separately. Had all new discs and 2 front tyres in last year. Michelin Clima + all round all good. Sailed through MOT only fault was LED third brake light which has now been replaced. She’s been my baby no smoking no pets no eating etc in her. Much to the dismay of family and my dogs. Only mod was a GTT Ram cold air intake which increases performance by around 10-20% but doesn’t sting on insurance much. I have original to replace with brand new air filter in which will come with car. Also the front spoiler is the standard the aero was relaxed with a brand new standard one as LLoyds Mini say they no longer make the aero at BMW this is the same front as was standard on the non U.K. models such as those exported to the USA. plus various extras I’ve never put on such as silicone hoses and roof rack. Can be included in sale. Message me Tim on 07731775188 North West U.K. I may consider exporting if right buyer wishes at their cost.