MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to post this twice, but it's not long until we collect the car and I really would like to tap into the experiences of other owners that have had a Cooper S upgraded with the JCW package.

[original post]

We're picking up our new 2005 model JCW MCS on Wednesday and I just wondered if there is anything I should especially look out for.

We've owned a MCS for the past two years so we know the car well, but I read on another forum to check the 'air feeder pipe to the fuel regulator' since some dealers inadvertently fail to connect this properly. As you will gather the kit is being fitted by my local BMW dealer who have carried out the job quite a few times, but I've heard some disparaging comments by John Cooper Garages themselves about the quality of fitment by BMW dealers.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to gather any recommendations (based on personal experience) of things to check and look out for.

Thanks,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.