MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just ordered my Cooper S Works to replace my existing Cooper S and I can't decide on the colour. I've ordered British Racing Green with white roof, white stripes, chrome mirror caps, but I haven't seen any others like this and I'm worried that I'll miss my dark silver too much. Please help

·
Registered
76 Posts
LOL I've driven my all DS for 3months now (which was a very tough decision already) and I've come to the conclusion (as for now) that the only other color choice that I could live with just as good would be all BRG or BRG/White.

The advantage of the brg ist, that you almost get the looks of a black car + You have that lovely dark green which suits the MINI very well.

You can't make a wrong decision. Just decide whether you'll need a bit of a change..

Good luck

·
Registered
48 Posts
good choice

Slinki_Minki said:
I've just ordered my Cooper S Works to replace my existing Cooper S and I can't decide on the colour. I've ordered British Racing Green with white roof, white stripes, chrome mirror caps, but I haven't seen any others like this and I'm worried that I'll miss my dark silver too much. Please help
I've always thought my selection of BRG/W for my MCS JCW was the smartest and most classic color scheme. I enjoy seeing all the other color schemes at meets/rally's but have never second guessed my BRG/W decision.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your advice. I think I was umming and ahhing because I couldn't find any photos of BRG in any of my Mini mags, they are all Dark Silver, however, I found one good picture on this site and the green looks lovely. I do love the Dark Silver but I think it's time for a change and I won't see so many cars the same as mine. Can't wait til March now. Thanks again.

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
BRG/W is definately the way to go, I get lots of comments on the colour and IF i was ever going to sell it BRG/W is a very sought after colour.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts