MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MINI Servis Advisor at BMW of Darien told me there is a performance upgrade involving the injectors and ECU for JCW MINI Cooper S'. Does anyone have any details on this?

·
Ducati Corse
125 Posts
ice said:
The MINI Servis Advisor at BMW of Darien told me there is a performance upgrade involving the injectors and ECU for JCW MINI Cooper S'. Does anyone have any details on this?

Yup,

JCW Retrofit Kit. Had mine installed last Tuesday on my 04 JCW MCS. Did make a noticeable difference.

+10 HP (for a total of 210), more torque, smoother power delivery. Kit comes with larger fuel injectors, new intake system, and an ECU upgrade. $525 US plus 1.5-2.0 hours of labor.

·
Registered
121 Posts
ice said:
Where in the world have you been in the last 6 months? This has been talked to about in depth amongst the various forums.' Try http://www.motoringfile.com/2004/11/08/the_jcw_upgrade_kit_reviewed

This will get you started than do some searches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.