MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to fit a jcw tip to my r56 one, but just wondering if it is possible as obviously mini have not brought one out for the cooper let alone the one. So do you think any of the ones currently available will fit (ie r53 s, r53 cooper or r56 S)
If so will it make and difference to sound and how easy is it to fit???
Thanks Rochie

·
Banned
33 Posts
Hi, the part number for the JCW Tips is 18100433063 and each tip is £27+VAT each.. Im not sure about the differences in diameter between S and cooper etc but seen as you will only need one for your car then if you have money to burn you may aswell buy one and tryu it. JpMcC on here has just done a cooper s exhaust convert on his cooper, http://www.mini2.com/forum/2nd-gen-...tral-exit-exhaust-mini-one-2.html#post3579801 ask him about fitting the tips etc but im sure its a 2 minute job tightening up a clamp but id ask before ;) :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replys guys, yer was really looking for someone who knows the width of the tips and the one & cooper exhaust diensions so I know which tip is the best bet. Also would like to know how they fit on if its just the tips onto the standard zorst??

Thanks
Rochie

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
The JCW Tips are 50mm diameter, I have a cooper Exhaust sitting in the Garage, I'll check the dimensions tonight but from what I can remember they will NOT fit :(

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
I checked the exhaust and the JCW Tip last night and I can confirm that it will not fit without some modifications to the exhaust :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts