MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new(ish) to Mini ownership and have been a member of the forum since I joined. I don't post very much as I usually find all the answers I'm looking for in other posts, however I have a question.

I just bought a JCW system on ebay item no. 140247911218 jcw exhaust bmw mini cooper, one dual exit twin exhaust on eBay, also, Mini, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 13-Jul-08 20:46:49 BST)[/url] and I was wondering if anybody could tell me that this would definatley fit my R53 Cooper S ie apart from the tailpipes, do I need anything else, as I read a post somewhere that a new center silencer is needed?

Look forward to your responses

Cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the replies, Looks like I'll have to lookfor the front section, nevermind, cheaper than all the other JCW systems I have seen!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not happy! :( Just had a huge back dated bill from my lil boys nursery. Looks like this exhaust may be back up for sale as I'm not the sort of person to pull out of a deal.

I may havew to relist it on ebay but if anybody is interested in it for the price I paid £180 let me know, it is being delivered to me this week.

Not happy but needs must :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts