MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a brochure f+ price list or the Factory JCW in the post yesterday and that my dealer has a car in Pepper White that is being prepped. Sounds like it will be available for test drives from Next weekend. But they are 'not allowed' to drive it until launch

Spec is chilli pack + JCW sport seats in Alacantra -

Cant wait - but I know ill want one!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
Got my invite for the launch on the 22nd July at the dealership with the boucher.

Need to get to test drive booked when they are open again on Monday!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I received a brochure f+ price list or the Factory JCW in the post yesterday and that my dealer has a car in Pepper White that is being prepped. Sounds like it will be available for test drives from Next weekend. But they are 'not allowed' to drive it until launch

Spec is chilli pack + JCW sport seats in Alacantra -

Cant wait - but I know ill want one!

Please get pics of this one!

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
'm guessing that the 22nd is the first day that anyone is going to get an official test drive.

For the lauch of the R56 David Prentices in Portadown Northern ireland let Mini2 members have a VIP look around the cars in the Workshop an hour before the lauch. Then a run out in a GP, R56 S, R56 Cooper around 12mile route set out by the dealership mainly down back roads with a couple of straights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts