MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys out there,

I just recently joined up and i own a 2010 Mini Cooper Diesel. Now my question is i've been wanting to add things to my car to look good and performance wise. Would the JCW gauges (temp & torque) be able to work on a Dooper?

Please get back to me if anyone could help out.

THANKS !

·
Registered
8 Posts
As fitted in my Dooper just after I bought it. About £300 supplied and fitted.
Sorry to revive this thread from the dead but who 'supplied and fitted' the gauges? Was it a dealer or 3rd party ?

I feel very exposed driving my wife's Dooper (a 2011 2.0 auto) with no temp gauge, it just doesn't feel right.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sorry to revive this thread from the dead but who 'supplied and fitted' the gauges? Was it a dealer or 3rd party ?

I feel very exposed driving my wife's Dooper (a 2011 2.0 auto) with no temp gauge, it just doesn't feel right.
OEM parts form BMW dealer/garage and fitted by them. But if you're handy you can install it alone, it is not so hard, you even have instructions on youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygRFIUJ94Do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Cooper R
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing