MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
German JCW configurator is now up :eek::):D Much better images than on USA config ;)

Why is the UK always last :confused::mad::(

·
Waiting for Works Clubman
338 Posts
I wondered why I couldn't get the .de site configurator to work at all earlier thi week; they must have been updating it.

I don't speak much German at all (a few words here and there, though I go o Germany for a trade fair every year); thankfully the product codes are the same whatever the market, so you can cross-reference with the info on the UK site if you don't know the German for "climate copntrol", say.

·
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't speak a word of German :p

I just like it for the pics :eek::p I can always use Google for translating :p

Must spec a Clubman later too!

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Odd that you can pick it in any colour - i thought it was only coming in four colours? Perhaps that's just the UK market.

And you can add Crown spokes or flame spokes for no cost - why on earth would you? :p

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
Sadly the pics are not that helpful as the German market doesnt get the JCW aerokit...:(
but it was a heap of fun playing guess the option.....:D

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
Odd that you can pick it in any colour - i thought it was only coming in four colours? Perhaps that's just the UK market.

And you can add Crown spokes or flame spokes for no cost - why on earth would you? :p
According to my dealer and the brochure I have it is available in all of the colours in the UK...:confused:

·
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dont get the factory kit on the UK config either :p Good thing to on the hatch :eek: :p

Off to spec a Clubman now :p

·
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its definatly better ;) Over the JCW kit though, I think I'd still have the JCW. The Clubman kit isnt colour coded though :confused:

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
According to my dealer and the brochure I have it is available in all of the colours in the UK...:confused:
My dealer said only the four colours for the UK. The brochure is confusing as it shows other colours. It also shows pictures of the Clubman without JCW aero kit and yet says not available until 2009. I thought it wasn't available until 2009 because it will only be available with the JCW aero kit. So lets summarise.
1) UK gets the Clubman with the door on the wrong side.
2) UK doesn't get the JCW Clubman until 2009.
3) UK doesn't get the full range of colours for JCW cars.
Do you think Mini doesn't give a £$%& for the UK market :confused: .

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
My dealer said only the four colours for the UK. The brochure is confusing as it shows other colours. It also shows pictures of the Clubman without JCW aero kit and yet says not available until 2009. I thought it wasn't available until 2009 because it will only be available with the JCW aero kit. So lets summarise.
1) UK gets the Clubman with the door on the wrong side.
2) UK doesn't get the JCW Clubman until 2009.
3) UK doesn't get the full range of colours for JCW cars
Do you think Mini doesn't give a £$%& for the UK market :confused: .
My dealer is adamant that it will be available in all colours...:confused:

·
Waiting for Works Clubman
338 Posts
I'm pretty sure that they've said 4 colours ONLY for the UK; it's one of the trade-offs for giving us the JCW kit (and making Clubman buyers wait an extra 9 months).

Shame, because I'm rather liking the blues now.

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
I just specc'd this on the German site :eek:

Dark Silver does look so pant-wettingly good with that colour coding :eek:

<--------------runs off for fresh undies :p

Attachments

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
I just specc'd this on the German site :eek:

Dark Silver does look so pant-wettingly good with that colour coding :eek:

<--------------runs off for fresh undies :p
I could never like that facrory aerokit...ever:(

·
Loving his JCW!!!
274 Posts
My dealer is adamant that it will be available in all colours...:confused:
If your dealer configures one on his system he''l soon see there are only four colours. You can have Chilli Red or Pepper White (£0), or Astro Black or Dark Silver (£280). It even says so in the printed brochure/price list for the car. Dealers really should know this stuff!

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
If your dealer configures one on his system he''l soon see there are only four colours. You can have Chilli Red or Pepper White (£0), or Astro Black or Dark Silver (£280). It even says so in the printed brochure/price list for the car. Dealers really should know this stuff!
I am sure the printed brochure and price list I have has all of the colours in it too...so even more confused. Although I haven't really had time to read it properly, but will check again when I get home.

Perhaps the four colour thing applies to launch models and the others will be along later...

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
I was sure it was only Pepper White, Chili Red, Astro Black and Dark Silver :confused:

I know I read it somewhere, but now can't find where :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts