Welcome to the sale of my Mini R53 John Cooper Works. This car was bought as an interim car for my wife while we waited for hers to arrive. Fortunately (or unfortunately) hers is being delivered in the next 10 days so it it time to sell this Mini.

This JCW is in superb condition, and is vastly superior to many being advertised. Firstly it benefits from the R56 alloys which give the car real presence, however one of the highlights is the original JCW Sparco seats which was a rare and expensive option at the time of purchase. These were specified originally, and I have the original sales invoice for the car showing them listed as an option.

The car is finished in Dark Silver with a black roof and wing mirrors which I believe is the most attractive combination.

Importantly the original JCW certificate is present which along with the original sales invoice proves the provenance of the car – so many do not have this proof of history. There is also stacks of other reciepts/history too

All of the major works have been done (either by myself or the previous owner)
  • Oil service less than 1000 miles ago
  • New front and rear brake discs and pads
  • Supercharger service
  • Clutch, slave cylinder & master cylinder replaced
  • Gear linkage replaced
  • Aircon service, fix and regas
  • New thermostat
  • New ignition switch
  • Multiple different suspension items replaced

• Mileage 87,000
  • MOT Expiry 02/03/2023
  • 4 x Pirelli tyres
  • 3 spoke steering wheel
  • JCW stainless steel exhaust
  • Black grilles
  • Original Navigation System

Cruically this car does not have any rust! The aircon blows cool too!

This is an extremely well sorted and maintained car, and if I had more room I would keep it.

The car is a 2005, so there the bodywork although exception will have a couple of light marks, most of which will polish out and the wheels could probably do with a refurb. These are the cheap jobs. In my ownership I have spent good money as I like my cars to be right. It took me a while to find this one and I wasn't put off by the mileage as the history (see pics) and the maintenance is absolutely thorough.

The car is sold as seen, there are no returns or warranty(ies) offered, but if you are serious you will know this.

Please contact me if you require more details 07395795803 [email protected]