MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
JCW 210 apparently not!
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have recently installed some JCW seats and have place a 4 ohm resistor across the air bag joint. I already had the light on from when I did not have the resistor in place.

When I plug my b200 in I go to fault and it comes up with E11 which is a little puzzling then when I go and clear the fault I get an E10 fault.

Now I presume this to be an error but nothing I do seams to solve it, I plugged in my OBD II CAN reader to see if there was other faults blocking it and there was nothing, also I have disconnected the battery for a day and tried again... nothing!

Could this be a fault with the reader? does anyone else have one in the Midlands who could have a look?

Any help much appreciated.

·
JCW 210 apparently not!
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK just an update for anyone who may have this problem, just put the fuse back in and you will find the error stops and you can connect the B200.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK just an update for anyone who may have this problem, just put the fuse back in and you will find the error stops and you can connect the B200.
I get the same faultcodes E10 and E11. Which fuse do you mean ? fuse from the B200 ?

·
JCW 210 apparently not!
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no its the 15 amp fuse in the fuse box of the car, if that is in then it could be either a dead SRS control unit or a loose wire some place

1 - 4 of 4 Posts