MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to install the JCW side markers (the inserts that fit in place of the ones with the small side lights on the back of the front fenders). Can someone twll me where I can get these? My dealer says he's not seen them (and I know I'm not just seeing things!!)

Thanks, Mike :confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Side makers

are the little oval grills with the side lights on the front fenders-- black on the Cooper, chrome with a red "S" for the S. I've seen them with a small JCW badge fit inside. Tell me Sterling Moss or Jack Brabham wouldn't want those on their cars!!

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
moish said:
are the little oval grills with the side lights on the front fenders-- black on the Cooper, chrome with a red "S" for the S. I've seen them with a small JCW badge fit inside. Tell me Sterling Moss or Jack Brabham wouldn't want those on their cars!!
You have to get a works kit for the Cooper to get those :)

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
JCW side grille

I corresponded with folks at JCW on this ... can't find the email they sent in response but it basically consists of swapping S for regular Cooper Black grill with add JCW badging. I once saw a picture ot this but haven't been able to find it again. If any of you do follow up with JCW and/or find a pic please post as I'm still considering doing this as I recall the picture I did see looked pretty cool!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bonnet and boot or side grille badges?

Minty said:
the JCW badges are £50 each, and you can only order them with a valid JCW chassis number...
Minty - this thread, I believe, is discussing the "badging" of the side grille, which is black with a turn signal light on a cooper and chrome with a red "S" on a cooper S. We're looking for a photo and/or a way to order side grille with JCW rather than simple "S". Is this what you're referring to or are you talking about the boot and bonnet badges that come with the kit?

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
I have a feeling you may have seen this on some JCW literature somewhere, as I think I have in the past :rolleyes: If I can find it I will post details. However I think they know place them front and rear only.... and yes they are £50 sterling, with a Chassis number only ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
thanks

Wibbly - thanks for followup note. I once came across pic in a google search but never saw it again.

Cheers from across the pond,
Howard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
liminiac
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing