MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can get the JCW logo'd sticker for the front brake calipers as one of mine has come off?? Are they available from the dealers?? They obviously must be held on with heat resistant backing.
Cheers
K

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just looking on ebay there and there's a set of JCW calipers for sale from minimatt and one of the logos is up the left as someone used alloy wheel cleaner which has probably taken off the lacquer. Sounds just like whats happened to mine, previous owner must have been using alloy wheel cleaner!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just looking on ebay there and there's a set of JCW calipers for sale from minimatt and one of the logos is up the left as someone used alloy wheel cleaner which has probably taken off the lacquer. Sounds just like whats happened to mine, previous owner must have been using alloy wheel cleaner!!
What were you using on your wheels?!

Concentrated sulphric acid?!?!
As I said in a previous post, it must have been the previous owner who must have used alloy wheel cleaner which has stripped the lacquer and bit of the paint of the calipers as I have had to touch them up as well!;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts