MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! It's come to be that time where I must pass on my beloved #441 JCW_WC50 R56 mini to another aficionado. It has 73k miles and has been well taken care of over the years. It was my daily, but serving in the military allowed me to keep the miles low, due to my adventures around the globe. Below is a better description. Please reach out to me if you are a serious buyer and make me an offer.

2010 Mini Cooper JCW-WC50 (441 of 500)

If you don’t know about this special car, in 2010, BMW Mini partnered up with John Michael Cooper (John Cooper’s son) to build a limited series tribute car to commemorate the 50 year anniversary of Mini Cooper winning the World Rally Championship. John Cooper was the man who helped develop racing parts to help mini win the original championship. Since then, Mini has offered factory performance parts and pre-built models known as “John Cooper Works” aka JCW models.

For 2010, Mini made only 500 cars to commemorate this historic event. Each car was numbered and were exported to countries who requested them. Initially the US did not want to purchase any due to their higher price tag with all of the added performance parts and carbon fiber trim. At the last minute, the US changed their mind and requested 50 vehicles to be distributed to dealers in the US. Therefore, this is 1 of only 50 US Spec vehicles to be produced!

This car is a blast to drive. It is extremely sporty and can easily fit four adults. It always receives compliments whenever I drive it. The only reason I’m selling it is because I have owned it for a few years and now own other cars. I have a practical daily vehicle and a few project vehicles I would like to build with the sale of this car. This car also comes with a set of factory mini cross bars for mounting any type of roof racks on the car.

Looks:
This car is painted in the nostalgic colors of British Racing Green (conaught green) with a Pepper White top and Cream racing stripes on the bonnet (hood). It has the JCW body-kit consisting of a more aggressive front bumper, side skirts and rear bumper. The car is trimmed out with real carbon fiber hood vent, mirror covers, rear decklid trim, rear bumper diffuser and interior trim throughout. Inside, the car is lined with black leather accented with red leather trim.

Performance:
Additionally, it received the JCW tune, bringing the 1.6L turbo 4 cylinder from 180hp to 214hp. It has the black JCW spoked wheels along with JCW red big brake kit (front and rear); JCW stainless dual tip exhaust. I have made a few tasteful upgrades when I needed to replace some defective factory parts. I upgraded the turbo inlet pipe from the old brittle plastic to some Forge racing silicone pipes; installed a blow off valve diverter from Go Fast Bits (GFB) Australia (it’s much more reliable and maintains full boost through gear shifts); adjustable end links from Detroit Mini to align suspension since it is slightly lowered on a set of BC Racing, gold series adjustable coil-over shocks.

Additional Info:
This car has only 73,XXX miles and has been well taken care of. It also has features including: heated seats, power folding mirrors, auto climate control, Bluetooth, power steering, power mirrors, power locks, power windows, steering wheel controls for audio and cruise control, 2 sets of factory fog lights with factory switches, folding rear seats, and push button start. Please contact me for any additional questions or photos.
IMG_7849.jpg
IMG_7851.jpg
IMG_7854.jpg
IMG_7858.jpg
IMG_7861.jpg
IMG_7864.jpg
IMG_7866.jpg
IMG_7867.jpg
IMG_7877.jpg
IMG_7874.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts